24-port 10/100Mbps PoE Managed Switch CISCO SF300-24PP (SF300-24PP-K9-EU)
– The Cisco SG300-24PP 24-Port PoE+ Switch is part of the Cisco Small Business line of network solutions, a portfolio of affordable managed PoE+ switches that provides a reliable foundation for your business network. This Cisco SG300-24PP switch delivers the features you need to improve the availability of your critical business applications, protect your sensitive information, and optimise your network bandwidth to deliver information and applications more effectively. Easy to set up and use, the Cisco SG300-24PP 24-Port Switch provides the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small businesses, and helps you create a more efficient, better-connected workforce.
– Twenty-four 10/100 switched RJ45 ports with auto medium dependent interface (MDI) and MDI crossover (MDI-X) cable detection.
– 802.at Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports offering up to 180W output, maximum of 30W per port.
– 4 mini Gigabit Interface Converter (mini-GBIC) slots for fiber and copper Gigabit Ethernet expansion (shared).
– Nonblocking, store-and-forward switching mechanism.
– Simplified QoS management enabled by advanced queuing techniques using 802.1p, differentiated services (DiffServ), or type of service (ToS) prioritisation schemes enhances the performance of real-time applications such as voice and video.
– Configuration and monitoring from a standard web browser with WebView management.
– Secure remote management of the switch via Secure Shell (SSH) and SSL secure channel network protocols.
– 802.1Q-based VLANs enable segmentation of networks for improved performance and security.
– Private VLAN Edge (PVE) for simplified network isolation of guest connections or autonomous networks.
– Automatic configuration of VLANs across multiple switches through Generic VLAN Registration Protocol (GVRP) and Generic Attribute Registration Protocol (GARP).
– Automatic port configuration through auto MDI/MDIX and 802.1ab with Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) and Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) support.
– User/network port-level security via 802.1X authentication and MAC-based filtering.
– Increased bandwidth (up to 8x) and added link redundancy with Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP).
– Enhanced rate-limiting capabilities provide control, including back pressure to control the rate at which data can flow into and out of a port.
– Multicasting, broadcasting, and flooding control.
– Port mirroring for noninvasive monitoring of switch traffic.
– Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) versions 1, 2c, and 3 and Remote Monitoring (RMON) support.
– Fully rack mountable using the included rack-mounting hardware.
– Bảo hành: 12 tháng.